FiveEMS Premium v2.0
updated specifically for ESX compatibility download this version for ESX Servers ONLY. This version will only work for ESX Servers with the newest update of ESX earlier versions may have to revert to v1.9 of FiveEMS. open a supoprt ticket in discord.candimods.com to revert to earlier versions of FiveEMS.
This is Version 2.0 of FiveEMS is for ESX Servers ONLY follow install instructions for ESX Server installation
For FiveM Only/Will Not Work on SP
Running on over 100 servers
please read the read me and wiki on the github.
Forum Post https://forum.cfx.re/t/fiveems-v-1-9-02-ems-equipment-stretcher-system/
Video Preview https://youtu.be/XlEBwLGPv9A
Login to your Fivem keymaster account, you will see a new tab call assets, there you can download or transfer ownership to another user.
Troubleshooting FiveM Escrow Issues
- Common Errors Note that you need server version 4752 or above to run resources using this feature.
- Error parsing script / Failed to load script Your server artifacts are likely outdated. Update your server to version 4752 or above.
- "You lack the required entitlement to use" Try restarting your server and make sure your server license key is correct. If you bought the resource on the wrong account, you can transfer it to another account on keymaster.
- "Failed to verify protected resource" Files were possibly corrupted during transfer. Ensure hidden files are copied; the .fxap file in a protected resource must be included. Some FTP programs skip these files.
- On Zap you must put your server key in your zap settings for this script to work, some zap servers also need argentum to work, contact Fivem to clarify this.
Non ESX Servers should download Version 1.9 and follow the instructions for Non ESX Installation
Features of FiveEMS Premium
- New F7 Menu +white list menu
- /deltent command
- improve player sync
- fix bug where menu opens while in vehicle.
- Custom Stretchers
- Spawn and Remove Tent props
- can load A.I ped onto compatible stretchers
- /treat for A.I. peds
- Helicopter Support
- no time warnings uses HTML ui menu
- optimized script
- works on ESX and Non ESX Servers
- ESX Integration
- Ped & Player Revive Command
- Designed to work with ambulancejob, allowing on duty members to access menus
Legacy Github Version Only Does This:
- works on multiple stretchers
- warmenu causes alot of resource time warnings
- options for compatible ambulances to control from outside the vehicle
- We No Longer Support the Legacy Version, and it gets no updates
Change log https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S7tsZrkyzmSKfSNl_byVwPJ_6XQZC1NI8pr9WDBoliw/edit?usp=sharing
open a support ticket if you are having trouble with installation
developers want to make your vehicle mod compatible go here https://github.com/candimods/FiveEMS_Premium/wiki have questions open a support ticket.
Once someone purchases content, they will automatically receive an email with a download link. They can also download their package later from their own keymaster dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Navigate to keymaster and download your purchased assets will only work on server assigned to,
I'm a developer and want to help ? join the discord team discord.candimods.com
for support and updates create a support ticket at http://discord.io/candimods we must verify your original purchase before you can get the updated links.
or you can email email@example.com responses from the email take longer you can
instant reply and chat support in the discord.
What is this?
FiveEMS allows the player to place Ped or Player on any compatible stretcher and load them into a compatible vehicle for transport. Also has a EMS Whitelisted menu allowing the EMS professional to spawn multiple props and to switch between compatible stretchers. While in enroute to the hospital the player can go into cardiac arrest and the players can simulate CPR with Lucas Device [ only with equipped stretcher], start IVs and monitor patient on the cardiac monitor. There are more 4 compatible stretchers and compatible vehicles are in the works. It add realism’s to your roleplay. Included are props replacements that work with dpemotes to allow the player to carry medical bags and equipment to the scene of the medical emergency.
- Documentation Developer Read Me https://github.com/candimods/FiveEMS_Premium/wiki
- Standard Read me https://github.com/candimods/FiveEMS_Premium